Have a fusion of Tex-Mex and Mediterranean cuisine with this delicious seafood taco recipe featuring the best of both land and sea has to offer.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cut into 1/3-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes cut into 1/3-1/2 inch cubes
- Half a cup spring onion, sliced into 1/3 inch sections
- Half a teaspoon coarse salt (use a little less for table salt) and pepper to taste
- Half a pound fresh shrimp, already deveined, peeled, and cleaned (using 2-inch long shrimps in here because they will curl up and get smaller when they cook)
- Half a teaspoon Spanish paprika
- A dash of finely ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion sliced into rings
- 3-5 pieces 6-8 inch diameter flour tortillas
- Quarter cup ranch dressing or tzatziki (both works well)
Let’s Make Some Shrimp Tacos!